1. What are the Construction Methods of Prefabricated Houses?
The main construction methods of DORCE’s prefabricated houses are bringing together light steel system or volumetric modules (Container).
2. Are prefabricated buildings earthquake resistant?
Steel material is used in the production of buildings. Since prefabricated modular steel structures are designed in accordance with the soil structure of different regions; During an earthquake, it bends, deforms with its flexible and light structure, but is difficult to collapse. Therefore, it is earthquake resistant.
3. How long can the prefabricated houses last?
Prefabricated houses are produced by making static calculations and selection of materials to be used in acordance with the location and geographical conditions of the project as requested by the employer. As long as routine maintenance is done, it can last at least as much as a reinforced concrete house can.
4. What are the shipping methods of Prefabricated Houses?
In Turkey; Depending on the construction type and quantity of the housing project, it is sent to the project site as assembled or disassembled.
For abroad; Depending on the construction type and quantity of the housing project, it is sent to the project site in an assembled or disassembled form by road, sea and air. The transportation process is carried out by drawing the transportation route according to the customs, import regulations and transportation regulations of the relevant country.
5. What are the advantages of light steel construction building systems compared to reinforced concrete construction systems in housing projects?
The advantages of prefabricated building systems are features of earthquake resistance, lower carbon footprint, use of green steel material and recycling, eco-friendly and positive effect on traffic, safety and security, being able to relocate and reassemble, plug & play.
6. How long does it take the production and assembly of prefabricated houses?
The duration varies depending on the design, the material used in its production, the scope, the construction method and location of the prefabricated housing project.
7. How is the price of prefabricated houses determined?
For each housing project; DORCE conducts price analysis in accordance with the requirements of quantity, material quality, architectural design and location.
8. How is heat and sound insulation in prefabricated houses?
During the project design of the building elements, heating calculations are made in accordance with the country regulations and employer requirements. Thus the heat and sound materials are determined. Thanks to the exclusive production details of DORCE, insulation applications are made to prevent heat and sound transmission.
9. What are the warranty conditions for prefabricated houses and how long is the warranty period?
If the houses are used for their intended purpose; DORCE provides at least one year warranty against production workmanship and material defects. In case of usage errors caused by the employer, services and materials are provided against the fee.
10. Are the installations works of prefabricated houses completed before the delivery?
They can be shipped as assembled or disassembled to be made on site, depending on the type of preferred structure.
11. Can prefabricated houses be made only in certain standards and dimensions?
The building type is selected according to the location to be shipped. They can be made in desired dimensions in accordance with the modular axle system.
12. Can tile be used in wet areas?
13. Do prefabricated houses require maintenance?
Just like a reinforced concrete building; Maintenance of paint, installation and accessory should be done when necessary.
14. Is remodelling of prefabricated houses possible?
It can be made in accordance with the static project.
15. What materials are used on the roofs of prefabricated houses?
Systems such as metal tile, shingle and standing seam roof can be used.
16. How many floors can our prefabricated houses have?
The number of floors varies from one country to another. Depends on standards and regulations of each country.
17. Can a prefabricated house be built on the existing reinforced concrete structure as top floor?
18. What are the solutions in air conditioning, heating and cooling provided for prefabricated houses?
Thermal solutions used in reinforced concrete buildings are also valid for prefabricated buildings.
19. What kind of solution do you produce for prefabricated houses in cold regions?
Heat calculations are made and the type and thickness of the insulation material is selected according to the obtained value.
20. By whom are the official transactions (license, project approvals and all kinds of official permits) carried out?
All processes related to license, project approval and official permits are completed by the employer.